My dad told me about this one today and I had no idea it was going on. The Mountain Dew General Store promotion is in partnership with the Dollar General store chain. It started back on Feb 27 and runs until Nov 30 or while supplies last.
Basically this promotion works like this; go to any Dollar General store and buy a Mountain Dew product, then on your receipt you’ll get a code to enter at www.thedewgeneralstore.com, collect points and redeem them for stuff.
How to Participate
• Buy participating Mountain Dew products at Dollar General Stores beginning February 27, 2013 through November 30, 2013
• Get a code on your store receipt worth 1 or more Dew points
• Visit www.thedewgeneralstore.com and follow registration instructions to set up an account
• Enter code(s) to collect Dew points in your account (within 48 hours of entering the code, the point(s) will be available in your account) All codes must be entered by 12/15/13.
• Redeem Dew points by December 31, 2013 for free Dew Stuff (free shipping included)
• To be eligible to participate in the DEW GENERAL STORE promotion you must be a resident of one of the 50 United States or District of Columbia (excluding residents of AK, DC, HI, ID, ME, MT, ND, OR, RI, WA and WY) and 18 years of age or older. Employees of Dollar General, Pepsi-Cola Company or its bottlers, and/or any one of their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or agents are not eligible to participate in this promotion. No groups, clubs, newsletters or organizations may participate or redeem points in this promotion.
• Redeem points in your account for Dew Stuff, some quantities are limited. Once a Dew Stuff item is “sold out”, notice will be posted on the item.
• Limit 1 (one) of each Dew Stuff item per household